1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI
or DIN standard dimension
2. Material: 45# Carbon Steel or other
materials customer requested
3. Bore: Finished bore
4. Module: 0.3~14
6. Heat Treatment: Harending & Tempering
7. Teeth Hardened: Hardness 55-65 HRC
8. Processing:Forging, hobbing, precision
machining, heat treatment, surface
- Main Parameters
Sprockets are used in bicycles, motorcycles, tracked vehicles, and other machinery either to transmit rotary motion between two shafts where gears are unsuitable or to impart linear motion to a track, tape etc. Perhaps the most common form of sprocket may be found in the bicycle, in which the pedal shaft carries a large sprocket-wheel, which drives a chain, which, in turn, drives a small sprocket on the axle of the rear wheel. Early automobiles were also largely driven by sprocket and chain mechanism, a practice largely copied from bicycles.
Sprockets are of various designs, a maximum of efficiency being claimed for each by its originator. Sprockets typically do not have a flange. Some sprockets used with timing belts have flanges to keep the timing belt centered. Sprockets and chains are also used for power transmission from one shaft to another where slippage is not admissible, sprocket chains being used instead of belts or ropes and sprocket-wheels instead of pulleys. They can be run at high speed and some forms of chain are so constructed as to be noiseless even at high speed.
Vanhon Offers OEM Service
45 Days After Advance Payment
High Frequency Induction Hardening and Tempering
1. The tightness of the sprocket should be appropriate. Too tight will increase power consumption and the bearing will easily wear out; too loose sprocket will easily jump and fall off the chain. The tightness of the sprocket is: lifted or pressed down from the middle of the sprocket, about 2%-3% of the center distance between the two sprocket.
2. The sprocket should not swing or skew when installed on the shaft. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprockets should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is less than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprocket is more than 0.5 meters, the deviation can be 2 mm. However, there must be no friction on the side surfaces of the sprocket teeth. If the two wheels offset too much, it will easily cause chain disconnection and accelerated wear. When replacing the sprocket, you must pay attention to check and adjust the offset.
3. After the sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and the new sprocket should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to just replace a new sprocket or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new sprocket or new sprocket. After the tooth surface of the sprocket wears to a certain degree, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket used with adjustable surface) to extend the use time.
4. The new sprocket is too long or stretched after use, which is difficult to adjust. You can remove the chain link depending on the situation, but it must be an even number. The chain link should pass through the back of the sprocket, the lock piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock piece should face the opposite direction of rotation.
5. The sprocket should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the matching gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
6. The old sprocket cannot be mixed with some new sprocket, otherwise it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and break the sprocket.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the sprocket should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, and then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place.
Q1: What information will be highly appreciated for a quotation?
A: It will be preferred if you can offer us the drawings, heat treatment and surface treatment requirements, required quantity, quoted currency (USD or CNY), or samples.
Q2: Are you a trading company or factory?
A: Vanhon is a trading and factory located in Qingdao, Shandong.
Q3: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% in advance, and 50% before shipment. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q4: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, Vanhon has adopted a strict quality management system and all the items will be inspected according to the inspection instruction with good inspection records.
Q5: How does your company ensure the quality of the raw material?
A: The steels are purchased from our domestic well-known steel mills. After receiving the raw material, the steel will be inspected by spectrograph imported from Germany. Besides, the furnace number of steel will be well-managed in our ERP system to ensure the traceability of our products.
Q6: How do you ensure the high quality of products?
A: With integral manufacturing processes, a strict quality control system and imported machines, we can manufacture high quality products.
Q7: What are your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB Qingdao.
Q8: How about your lead time?
A: Normally it will take 45 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific lead time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.