1. Our gear rack is produced as per DIN
standards by CNC machine
2. Pressure angle: 20°/14.5°
3. Module: M0.4-M36/DP1-DP25
4. Maximum length can be 3500mm
5. Material can be Q235, C45, SS304,
7. Teeth Hardened: Hardness 55-65 HRC
9. Processing:Forging, hobbing, precision
machining, heat treatment, surface
- Main Parameters
The rack can be milled or grinded according to customer requirements. The rack can be made of different materials and undergo different hardening treatments. According to different load-bearing conditions, customers can choose tooth surface material tempering, induction hardening, laser hardening and other processes.
Rack drive is a very efficient transmission method, usually used in applications with large axial forces. Its advantage is that the drive unit can maintain the same rigidity throughout the stroke length; in addition, for applications with a stroke greater than 2 meters It also has a very good economy.
The rack drive is driven by the back and forth rotation of the gear on a fixed rack: in principle, the rack is divided into two forms. Straight rack and helical rack, the standard part is 1 meter, and the length can be customized The length is 3 meters, and multiple racks can be docked with unlimited length.
Gear shaft model
Customized gear accoding to customers sample or drawing
20CrMnTi/ 20CrMnMo/ 42CrMo/ 45#steel/ 40Cr/ 20CrNi2MoA
Carburizing and quenching/ Tempering/ Nitriding/ Carbonitriding/ Induction hardening
GB/ DIN/ JIS/ AGMA
Sea shipping/ Air shipping/ Express
If you are interested in us, please feel free to contact us.
North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
How to order
* You send us drawing or sample
* We carry through project assessment
* We give you our design for your confirmation
* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
* We start producing
* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
* Trade is done, Thank you.