1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI
or DIN standard dimension
2. Material: 1045 Carbon Steel or some
other customerized one.
3. Bore: Finished bore
4. Module: 0.5~8
5. Gear Size: by drawings
6. Heat Treatment: Harending & Tempering
7. Teeth Hardened: Hardness 55-65 HRC
- Main Parameters
We provide design, analysis and drafting services, ranging from concept to design and manufacturing.Our team of highly experienced engineers and technicians oversees each and every stage of production of these gears. We follow all stringent quality tests to make sure that our customers get only the best products.We have the experience, skill and equipment to assess the design, manufacturability and operational expectations of the system.
Being a certified firm, we are affianced in offering an extensive range of Gears. These are precisely manufactured as per the set industry norms by utilizing high class raw materials and advanced machines under the experienced professionals' guidance. The offered gears are available in plethora specifications to meet the exact needs of the clients. Besides, these are available with us at reasonable prices.Modern engineering concepts are employed in the design and development of the offered products that are valued for their features such as precise dimensions, dependability and corrosion resistant structure.
Products can be customized.
45#Steel,20CrMnTi,40Cr,20CrNiMo,20MnCr5,GCR15SiMn,42CrMo,2Cr13stainless steel, Nylon, Bakelite, Copper, Aluminums, etc.
The main process is gear shaping.
Carburizing and quenching, High-frequency quenching,Nitriding, Hardening and tempering, Selecting heat treatment according to the different materials.
Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipment.
Used in printing machine, cleaning machine, medical equipment, garden machine, construction machine, electric car, valve, forklift, transportation equipment and various gear reducers, etc.
According to customer's request
1. Customer sends us the drawing or sample firstly, If only sample, our company can supply the CAD drawing.
2. Our company supplies the processing technique and quotation.
3. Our company supplies the sample after customer confirmed processing technique and quotation.
4. Customer places the order after confirm the sample.
5. Customer pay 30%/50% deposit.
6. Quantity production.
7. Pay the balance after the acceptance and confirmation.