1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI
or DIN standard dimension
2. Material: 1045 Carbon Steel/20CrMnTi/
20CrMnMo/ 42CrMo/ 45#steel/ 40Cr/
3. Bore: Finished bore
4. Module: 0.6~8
6. Teeth Hardened: Hardness 55-65 HRC
7. Manufacturing method: Teeth milling/
9. Processing:forging, hobbing, precision
machining, heat treatment, surface
- Main Parameters
Spline shafts are divided into rectangular spline shafts and involute spline shafts. Rectangular spline shafts in spline shafts are widely used, while involute spline shafts are used for larger loads and require high centering accuracy and larger links. Rectangular spline shafts are usually used in aircraft, automobiles, tractors, machine tool manufacturing, agricultural machinery and general mechanical transmission and other devices. Because the rectangular spline shaft works with multiple teeth, it has high load-bearing capacity, good neutrality and good guiding performance, and its shallow tooth root can reduce the stress concentration. In addition, the strength of the shaft and hub of the spline shaft is weakened, and the processing is more convenient, and higher precision can be obtained by grinding. Involute spline shafts are used for links with larger loads, high centering accuracy requirements, and larger dimensions. Its characteristics: the tooth profile is involute, and there is radial force on the teeth when loaded, which can play a self-centering function, so that each tooth is uniformly stressed, has high strength and long life, the processing technology is the same as that of the gear, and it is easy to obtain higher precision and interchangeability.
AvailableC45 Carbon Steel, 42 CrMo, 20CrMnTi,SUS303 ,316 Stainless Steel,Cu,
Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request
Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc
Customer Drawings & ISO standard
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order
If you are interested in us, please feel free to contact us.
North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
How to order
* You send us drawing or sample
* We carry through project assessment
* We give you our design for your confirmation
* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
* We start producing
* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
* Trade is done, thank you!!